Saturday, March 21, 2009

Engagement.Sayings and quotes

"Some engagement finish well , but most of them are concluded with a marriage"
Sally Poplin

"Three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering. "
Author Unknown

"I like it, but it's yellow, and I'm like, I didn't want yellow for my engagement ring."
Paris Hilton

"An optimist thinks that marriage is more cheap than an engagement."
Poor Richard Junior

“Pardon me, you are not engaged to any one. When you do become engaged to some one, I, or your father, should his health permit him, will inform you of the fact. An engagement should come on a young girl as a surprise, pleasant or unpleasant, as the case may be. It is hardly a matter that she could be allowed to arrange for herself.”
Oscar Wilde

"If all the men would continue to behave after the marriage in the same way as in the engagement period , the rate of divorces would decrease twice , and would be less financial failures."
Author Unknown

"I have an engagement ring, which is my favorite accessory."
Jules Asner

"Today a marriage has the duration of an engagement in the old times."
Alain Schifres

“My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked.”
Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment