Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sayings , quotes , proverbs about cosmetics

"Cosmetics is a boon to every woman , but girl's best beauty aid is still a near-sighted man."
Yoko Ono

"For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day."
Audrey Hepburn

"Women, as they grow older, rely more and more on cosmetics. Men, as they grow older, rely more and more on a sense of humor. "
George Jean Nathan

"My makeup wasn't smeared, I wasn't
disheveled, I behaved politely, and
I never finished off a bottle, so
how could I be alcoholic?"

Betty Ford

"I've never really seen myself as an actress. I told myself, 'I'm not going to get a job where I need to put on makeup , or one that I need to do my nails.' I hate the idea of putting on makeup , then removing it.
Ann Kok

"The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural."
Calvin Klein

"Money is the best cosmetics."
Gregory Nunn

"I don't believe makeup and the right hairstyle alone can make a woman beautiful. The most radiant woman in the room is the one full of life and experience."
Sharon Stone

"Everyone should have enough money to get plastic surgery."
Beverly Johnson

"I can't actually see myself putting
makeup on my face at the age of
sixty. But I can see myself going
on a camel train to Samarkand."

Glenda Jackson

"Women have face-lifts in a society in which women without them appear to vanish from sight. "
Naomi Wolf

"There is no cosmetics for beauty like happiness."
Maria Mitchell

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness."
Audrey Hepburn

"I love the confidence that makeup gives me."
Tyra Banks

"There are no better cosmetics than a severe temperance and purity , modesty and humility , a gracious temper and calmness of spirit ; and there is no true beuty without the signatures of these graces in the very countenance."
Arthur Helps

"Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetics."
Rosalind Russel

"Plastic surgery and breast implants are fine for people who want that, if it makes them feel better about who they are."
Kate Winslet

"I'd have to say that, in general, models take themselves too seriously. Basically, they are genetic freaks who spend a couple of hours in hair andmakeup."
Rebecca Romijin Stamos

"I was going to have cosmetics surgery until I noticed that the doctor's office was full of portraits by Picasso."
Rita Rudner

"It's fun to be a woman. It's fun to flirt and wear makeup and have boobs."
Eva Mendes

"For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people."
Audrey Hepburn

"In the factory we make cosmetics , in the drugstore we sell hope."
Charles Revson

"I always have really good hair and makeup done before an appearance, so don't think that my skin is perfect. But I try to take care of it by getting enough sleep and not drinking too much coffee or alcohol."
Jennifer Garner

"Women have two weapons : cosmetics and tears."

"I entered the cosmetics industry because I wanted more women to use cosmetics made with safe, healthful ingredients. "
Gloria Swanson

"God hath given you one face, and you make yourselves another. "
William Shakespeare

"Surgery is always second best. If you can do something else, it's better."
John Kirklin

"Health and cheerfulness make beauty; finery and cosmetics cost money and lie."
Spanish Proverb

"I want to be a guy, but I want to wear a lot ofmakeup ."
Gwen Stefani

"...They hand me a script. I act. I'm here
for entertainment, basically, when you
whittle everything away. I'm a
grown man who puts on makeup."

Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment